4.03.2012

Curtis J. Phillips (1-0) tramples Blue Crew (0-1) 85-26



Quotes

"Nice to be back downtown." - CJP center Lane Leedahl

"Cody is a great addition to the team and it is nice to play with Charles again!" - CJP guard Ariel Ludwig

"This game was over in the first four minutes as our talent, size, and speed was too much for them. As for the new additions, Cody fit in like he had been with us before and the same goes with Mario." - CJP forward Daniel Sondreal

"It felt good, I was excited to be back. I had an exciting time. It was exciting. I was really excited to see the guys." - CJP center Charles Morris

"One of their players stopped me in the parking lot after the game and asked me how long our team had played together, because our chemistry and passing was so ridiculous." - CJP forward Jim Hammen

Game Notes

CJP is now 10-1 all-time in season openers. Mario Thomas filled in for guard Matt Donnelly as Donnelly's sister was in town visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment