1.10.2012

Curtis J. Phillips (1-0) creeps past The Granada (0-1) 52-47 2OT


Quotes

"Always good to win the first one, especially when we shoot as poorly as we did. James hit some timely threes and we got a key stop at the end of the first overtime." - CJP guard Matt Donnelly

"Good hard fought win on an ugly shooting night besides for James." - CJP forward Jim Hammen

"Fun game tonight. I thought we did a lot of good things most of the game on defense and rebounds. I was glad I could finally get some shots to fall." - CJP forward James Lawrence

"James hit threes to put the game in overtime, a three to put the game into the second overtime and a two in the second overtime to win it. I think that sums it up." - CJP center Josh Lawrence

"I pre-ordered my box of James Lawrence trading cards." - CJP guard Ariel Ludwig 

Game Notes

Team CJP is now 9-1 all-time in season openers. CJP moves to 3-0 all-time versus The Granada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment